[Diabetes-Talk] Food exchange site?

Doula Jarboe doula.jarboe at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 17:10:11 UTC 2019

Hello,

 This is the first time I've heard anything about something like food
exchanges. When I started going to my health and wellness center, I
was given an app recommendation for being able to find foods and their
nutritional make-up. The clinic is more concerned about tracking
calories, but I found that it had other nutritional information as
well. I also have kidney disease, and so have to watch potassium and
sodium as well. And not all foods will show potassium levels, so that
can get tricky for me. Anyways, the app is called my fitness pal. I'm
an Android user, and I was skeptical about if it would be accessible
or not. I found it fairly easy to use. I'd imagine there's probably an
app for the Iphone as well. Hope this helps.
Doula