[Diabetes-Talk] Food exchange site?

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 14:56:26 UTC 2019

Yes, ultimately, diabetes is a very individual disease. What works for one, doesn't work for another. Most carbs don't impact me as much as described here, but I just choose to restrict wheat/grains, pastas, sugar, etc. from my diet. I have been vegetarian for years and have been vegan since last year. But what I do may not work for others. As long as we are testing and following what works for us, that's most important, smile.