[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcom question

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Thu Apr 16 21:13:12 UTC 2020

Amen, Bridgit.
This never made sense to me either. Why can't they just make it part of our
file, or just package a patch in with each sensor. Duh!
It drives me crazy that sensors come in packs of three and the patches are
in packs of ten.
Here's hoping you get yours. They told me it would take 7 to 14 days to get
them out. Great! One more sensor and patch left which are getting used this
week end. Woo hoo!
Good luck.
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on
iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407