[Diabetes-Talk] Looking into the DecxCam but my insurance wants a huge co-pay, need suggestions!

Gail Crowe gailcrowe1959 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 04:25:55 UTC 2020

Hello I am looking into getting a Dexcom. Have placed an order, but got a call from a supplier, who said they were referred from Dexcan. She said it would be $350 for three months of sensors, and the transmitter!  I’m on a fixed income. My insurance is Humana gold Medicare supplement. Does anyone know if there is a less expensive way to get what I need? I would love to talk to someone who has knowledge. I won’t give my number on the list, but if someone would be willing to talk privately, please send me an e-mail and we can arrange a time to talk. I live in Lincoln Nebraska.Sent from my iPhone