[Diabetes-Talk] New Dexcom experience.

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 15:36:38 UTC 2020

Jamie,

I get my Dexcom supplies through Byram. When I initially started with it, I was asked if I wanted text messages. You can reach out to your provider and see if this is an option.

For the foreseeable future, we plan to stay in Omaha. This decision was made with several variables in play, COVID-19 being a top one. My husband is working from home right now, but even once he's back physically in Des Moines, I will stay in Omaha for now. We currently have no time frame for moving. But once it's safe to travel again, we will be back-and-forth between Omaha and Des Moines on the weekends. So, we will definitely meet at some point, grin.