[Diabetes-Talk] New Dexcom experience.

Jamie Gurganus jamielgurganus at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 15:47:48 UTC 2020

That explains why I don’t have the text message option. I get my supplies directly from Dexcom.

That will be difficult not having your husband around during the week, but I understand your decision to stay in Omaha. It is probably a good decision just in case he doesn’t like the job. I did not like being a VR counselor myself, but he is working for IDB Who will have much better accommodations for him than I did just working for the state. I am a social worker  with my masters in counseling, but I love the social work part best. As a VR counselor, I was not able to talk to clients about anything except job related information and resources. That was very difficult for me, since I just wanted to let clients know about other resources available to help them. My mentor quickly addressed that issue with me saying that my job was only helping clients obtain a job. Anyway, I hope he is finding it rewarding for him.

     Jamie

Sent from my iPhone