[Diabetes-Talk] Medtronic & InPen ...

gary-melconian gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 21:14:01 UTC 2020

I was reading up on this an there  are other companies in works to team up with abbott freestyle libre  2 system, from lili and novardis, to have smart connected insulin pens for the fact that  they tie into the abbott freestyle libre 2 system.so I have bookmarked the information.i will be following up with the developments and one of these days we will have a smart insulin  pen/cgm  delivery sssystem that    will be affordable,   compared to other  solutions out  there  at  the moment.