[Diabetes-Talk] A big thank you

Verlyn Baldwin letsdanceintx at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 04:22:46 UTC 2020

Everyone,

Thanks everyone for jumping with your information, questions and endless
desires to improve the devices and accessibility.

Veronica a special thanks to you for ingenuity and determination.

One person asked if the Inpen used another insulin other than Humalog. I
know it does work with Novolog and one other. Sorry I don't remember the
third one as it was an insulin I had never heard of before.

I forgot to mention that I also have to inject a long acting insulin
separately with a different type of insulin pen that has no connections with
any smart phones.

Blessings to everyone,

Verlyn