[Diabetes-Talk] dexcom alarm question

jamielgurganus at gmail.com jamielgurganus at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 22:04:36 UTC 2020

Ed,

     With the G6 though, I don't think having the alerts on vibrate stop the urgent low, impending urgent low and signal loss alarms.  That would be nice, since they are super loud and get louder if they aren't dismissed.  I also had my Dexcom on vibrate along with the Apple watch, which worked with the G5.  Is that your experience?  Maybe, I don't have the right devices set on vibrate only.

					Jamie