[Diabetes-Talk] just curious on the freestyle libre

Greg Wocher gwocher at gwocher.com
Fri Jan 31 11:10:00 UTC 2020

Hello,
A pro is that it is much easier to apply the sensor. A con is that it is not easy to share your results with the doctor. A difference is that you need to scan the sensor with your phone to get your reading. It does not automatically transmit to the phone like the dexcom system does. The pro to this is that the sensor is not quite as big as the dexcom one. The libra also does not give you low and high warnings. The libra sensors last 14 days and only take an hour to be ready for use after applying it.

Greg Wocher