[Diabetes-Talk] just curious on the freestyle libre

Jeanette Kutash kutash-jm at comcast.net
Fri Jan 31 12:27:40 UTC 2020

Gary, there is a program your doctors office can get which would allow easy
transfer of ddata to your doctor's office. If you need more info, contact me
off list at:
Kutash-jm at comcast.net

And I will tell you more, as my doctor's office has it, and I don't have to
worry about them seeing my results.

It's easy enough to apply. If you know you have lows, there are plenty of
ways to check and be proactive.

Jeanette