[Diabetes-Talk] Questions regarding the App, My Fitness Pal

Terri Stimmel icecreamlover76 at outlook.com
Tue Jul 14 21:04:42 UTC 2020

For Bridgit, and Jeanette,

Thank you both for your thoughts and comments on this. It is very much
appreciated. I would rather just focus more on my carbs. I think if I
did this, that it would make things easier on me.

I do have a nutritionist. She wasn't recommended by my endocrenologist.
She was actually recommended to me by my gastrointorologist. I've talked
to her on the phone twice now. She does seem helpful, and informed. At
least, from what I can tell.

My diabetes specialest doesn't recommend a nutritionist. When I
contacted them to try to get a recommendation, they told me that my
doctor felt that most nutritionists weren't qualified, when it comes to
diabetes. I don't know why he feels this way. They just told me to
control my portion size. So I do this. But I know I need to be doing
more. So I will attempt to watch my carbs more. And I will keep asking
questions.

Thank you all for not minding my questions. I know I will have more. I
really appreciate this list being here.

Terri