[Diabetes-Talk] re FDA just approved for freestyle libre 2

gary-melconian gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 17:45:20 UTC 2020

Ed, also the dexcom g7 is going that way as well.its basically becoming a
war  of the cgm to have them implement into the insulin pumps.both abbatt
and dexcom are in deep competition with one another.with  the next gen
dexcom there  will not be any transmitter to ad on to the cost.   The
transmitter part will be built into the sensor an that  way it  will be more
of a disposable product just like the freestyle  libre after 14 days you
would get rid of it an that way have  a new one.    that  way it would lower
the  cost for all to enjoy cgms in the future.   I have seen the proto type
of the dexcom in a conference I went to last year and that  is why I cant
talk about it any further.