[Diabetes-Talk] Freestyle Libre Applying the Sensor Question

Dan Rathburn rathburndanny at comcast.net
Sat Jun 20 17:34:31 UTC 2020

Hello,

I have just started to use the Freestyle Libre CGM. I had sighted assistance
to apply the first sensor but I'd like to apply them myself if possible. At
this point, the only part I'm unclear about is lining up the applicator with
the sensor correctly. How can I make sure of this. I don't qualify for
insurance so I don't want to ruin the sensor.

Thanks for reading.

Regards,

Dan

The nice thing about science is that it's true whether you believe in it or
not.