[Diabetes-Talk] Freestyle Libre Applying the Sensor Question

gary-melconian gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 17:12:16 UTC 2020

Dan, initially you will mess up an lose one sensor till you learn .its the
fact of  life with these cgm systems.i had to  do the same. It happens ot
any one who does it on their own for the first time. if you mess up and or
something happens to  the sensor call the company  custome service an they
will replace it at no charge.  You will get the hang of it then will only
end up cost you les then what it would be costing you for a month supply of
test strips and finger prik avoidances.      I have been on the  Freestyle
libre for about 3 months now and I really like it. The next gen has already
been approved by the FDA an that  will probably hit the  pharmacy shelves
probably by end of year or beginning of next year.