[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcom compatibility

debbiewunder at charter.net debbiewunder at charter.net
Mon Jun 22 14:32:51 UTC 2020

Gary uses Leibre and wrote a message on my account earlier. I use the
Dexcom. The first three months I loved it. Even the stomach stick wasn't so
bad, and I loved not having to do the finger sticks. I can't say that I
loved the low alarms, but let's say I appreciated and reacted to them.

But it has been several months since it has worked for me. We have been in
communication several times, them deciding to send me another sensor, then
another, and finally a new transmitter and yet another transmitter and
sensor. They asked if I had someone with sight to help me, but I have been
doing this successfully by myself for quite a while.

Now they tell me that the problem is that my iPhone is at 13.5 and they only
work on 13.4.1. Are any of you experiencing problems like this? Am I
mistaken in thinking they should stay current with iOS upgrades?

Debbie