[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcom compatibility

Jamie Gurganus jamielgurganus at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 15:18:14 UTC 2020

I I am using IOS 13.5  without any problems. Occasionally, I get the message that the app is being tested with this version and two then continued to the app, but it seems to work just fine for me. When I do get that message and click on continue to app, I do have to open and close the Dexcom app several times before it registers. What error messages are you getting? Have they instructed you on deleting all of the former transmitters in your Bluetooth settings? That really helped me resolve some of the “no readings” alerts.

    Jamie

Sent from my iPhone