[Diabetes-Talk] re a good tutorial or introduction on how to use rapid acting insulin as i have just been place on it for the first time

Greg Wocher gwocher at gwocher.com
Mon May 11 10:52:58 UTC 2020

Hello,
This depends a lot on how your body reacts to the insulin. Generally you want to take it 10 to 15 minutes before you eat. This can also depend on what your sugar is before you eat. I know for me if my sugar is near the lower end, between 70 and 80, I might wait and take my fast acting just after I eat.

Greg Wocher