[Diabetes-Talk] re a good tutorial or introduction on how to use rapid acting insulin as i have just been place on it for the first time

gary-melconian gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Mon May 11 20:49:23 UTC 2020

Thanks for the info.i guess to start up with slow an then ad if need be for
correction factors. This is something that the  diabetic educator did not
pay that much attention to .they talked about the  ratios and all that .how
in the  hell do I figure that out.   What's appropriate for someone who
would be about 230 pounds,  on about 40 units of long acting and then they
recommended about 30 units of rapid acting a day.   Which I found a bit
extreme .but I don't know and  that is wwhy I am asking about all this for
my own use case so that  I can make adjustments along  the  way.