[Diabetes-Talk] re a good tutorial or introduction on how to use rapid acting insulin as i have just been place on it for the first time

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Mon May 11 22:09:19 UTC 2020

Gary,
There should be some sort of educator around. It just drives me crazy having
to constantly tell these supposed experts that we don't always eat exactly
the same things at exactly the same times. If you're doing rapid acting
insulin, you need to know what to do for meals of different sizes, snacks,
surprise parties or extra events, to say nothing of correcting high blood
sugar numbers. Not much point in having a continuous blood glucose monitor
if you don't have any idea how to respond to it. Bridgit's right. You need a
new endo, if indeed this is an endo.
They're getting paid to help you. Make 'em do it.
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on
iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407