[Diabetes-Talk] re a good tutorial or introduction on how to use rapid acting insulin as i have just been place on it for the first time

joystigile at gmail.com joystigile at gmail.com
Mon May 11 23:23:16 UTC 2020

Bridget,
This message about how much Insulin is to be taken is not to be given on
this list!!!
National will shut down this list if we advise on how much Insulin to take,
when we do not have a medical degree!
If this amount of Insulin sends Gary in to a coma, you and the National
Federation of the Blind would very easily be sued!
 Joy Stigile
Treasurer, Diabetes Action Network
President, Diabetes Action Network of California