[Diabetes-Talk] re a good tutorial or introduction on how to use rapid acting insulin as i have just been place on it for the first time

gary-melconian gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Mon May 11 23:33:14 UTC 2020

Joyce, she was just  giving me  practicle  info. I will do my own research
and se what does work for me with my own crated ratio as it relateso t acarb
and insulin as I cant get any good  answers  or help and results from my own
health care professionals .   Lets just drop  the topic and not go any
further.i don't  want to get anyone into trouble.  We were  just having a
discussion. I will just follow my own proticle with my own discretion.