[Diabetes-Talk] new member and a question

Gary-melconian gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Fri May 29 20:38:16 UTC 2020

that was the same case in my situation and my insurance provider here in
California. I looked at dexcom G6 out of my pocket premiums were $350 every
so often to do dexcom versus the freestyle libre being covered fully out of
no pocket whatsoever for freestyle libre by the insurance provider. So I
don't understand why there's discrimination against one CGI in versus the
other it's just comes down to cost and what is reasonable for them to pay
for as an insurance provider here in California. So hoping that all the
features that are overseas in the freestyle libre 2 will arrive here and it
will have an even set of cgm's as well as a few other cgm's that are being
in trial phases to come on line down the road so we will have more choices
and cost-effectiveness as things progress with CGM technology. Hope for the
best take care have a good day.