[Diabetes-Talk] Restaurants and nutrition information.

Alan Wheeler blindsticks at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 01:14:21 UTC 2020

Hello everyone!

Why does it seem so impossible to have local restaurants provide nutrition information? Is there something I am missing?

I know chains are good about this but local ones seem unable to provide the information...or perhaps unwilling to? I'm just asking because it just seems convaluted to try and figure out the calories/carbs in a dish I am going to have for dinner and I'm just wishing the information could be provided so I, and others like me could make informed choices more easily.

Alan

"If you want to practice anything, practice knowing you can do whatever you set your complete mind to." Victor Wooten "The Music Lesson"

My blog: http://doingitdeeper.blogspot.com/

Sent from my iPad