[Diabetes-Talk] Please Help Us Gather Information About Accessible Insulin Pumps

Lewis, Anil ALewis at nfb.org
Tue Sep 8 13:13:28 UTC 2020

All:

The National Federation of the Blind thanks those of you who recently participated in our focus group and survey exploring the accessibility of glucose meters for monitoring and treating diabetes. We hope to publish results of our research in the near future.
Based on the feedback we received from you, we are investigating strategies to support the development of accessible insulin pumps. After reviewing your survey responses, we have identified the following insulin pumps that are currently being used:

*         Medtronic

*         Animas

*         Tandem

*         VGo-30

Please let us know if you use an insulin pump that is not on this list. If you would like to help us with this important work, please send an email to sdubnow at nfb with the words "Insulin Pump Project" in the subject line.

Sincerely,

Anil
Anil Lewis, M.P.A.
Executive Director
200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230
(410) 659-9314, Ext. 2374 | alewis at nfb.org<mailto:alewis at nfb.org>
Twitter: @AnilLife

[National Federation of the Blind]<https://nfb.org/>

                         [Facebook] <http://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblind>     [Twitter] <https://twitter.com/NFB_Voice>     [Youtube] <https://www.youtube.com/NationsBlind>

The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.

Disclaimer