[Diabetes-Talk] Please Help Us Gather Information About Accessible Insulin Pumps

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Tue Sep 8 22:06:42 UTC 2020

Out of date as usual. Animas is out of the business. You got plenty of
information from your own task force. I use an Omnipod.
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on
iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407