[Diabetes-Talk] Looking for a resource.

Alan Wheeler blindsticks at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 11:47:39 UTC 2020

Thank you. I was trying to remember the name of directions for me. I will definitely utilize them. Again, thank you.

"If you want to practice anything, practice knowing you can do whatever you set your complete mind to." Victor Wooten "The Music Lesson"

My blog: http://doingitdeeper.blogspot.com/

Sent from my iPad