[Diabetes-Talk] Accessibility of tandem pump

Jamie Gurganus jamielgurganus at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 23:35:31 UTC 2020

Thanks for this information, Patricia! I downloaded the Tandem app, and it was all graphics. Therefore, voiceover did not read anything on it. Unless they have improved it since I checked it out a couple of years ago, I don’t think it is accessible to us yet. Hopefully, the people that you spoke to who seemed sincere about making their pump work for us are telling you the truth! My doctor would love to see me use the Tandem. My diabetic educator tells me though that the cartridge is Very challenging to change compared to all other pumps. I am glad that you had the opportunity to talk with people though.

    Jamie

Sent from my iPhone