[Diabetes-Talk] accessibility of Tandem pump

Patricia Maddix pmaddix at comcast.net
Sun Sep 27 18:43:51 UTC 2020

I heard about that feature. It will be interesting to see how it works.  I do not usually update my phone to the latest operating system in the fall until I am sure they have gotten all the accessibility bugs worked out. Several of my blind friends last year had a terrible time when they unknowingly updated to iOS 13 and were unable to use many features on their phone using voice over.
Patricia

Sent from my iPhone