[Diabetes-Talk] accessibility of Tandem pump

Dan Rathburn rathburndanny at comcast.net
Sun Sep 27 19:21:34 UTC 2020

Hello,

The feature is called 'Voiceover Recognition'. Go to Settings,
Accessibility, Voiceover and then Voiceover Recognition'. It has several
options to choose from. I haven't played with myself yet so can't comment on
it's usefulness.

Regards,

Dan

The nice thing about science is that it's true whether you believe in it or
not.