[Diabetes-Talk] accessibility of Tandem pump

Ed Worrell ntnmprt at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 28 15:09:31 UTC 2020

The Voiceover recognition feature is a project that is still very much in the works. The function of making applications more accessible is more miss then a hit most of the time. It will be an amazing feature when Apple gets it going fully but as of right now it’s nothing to brag about.

I’ve been using it quite a bit sense it was introduced with the first developer beta back in June. It’s gotten better from the first beta releases but it’s not a game changer for right now.

Ed