[Diabetes-Talk] The Freestyle Libre System

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 15:27:59 UTC 2020

Hello Everyone,
I am Danielle. I live in LA and am 46 and just recently got diagnosed.
I live with my Guiding Eyes Ellie who is 2 years old. I told her I
needed a machine that talks and she prescribed the Freestyle Libre.
Anybody use this system? How easy is it to change the censors every 2
weeks? And, most importantly, how do I get it to talk? And, lastly,
what are your experiences with it?
Thanks for any help you can give.

have been all of these.
George Washington Carver