[Diabetes-Talk] The Freestyle Libre System

Jeanette Kutash kutash-jm at comcast.net
Wed Sep 30 16:01:10 UTC 2020

You download the Libralink app to your android or ios phone. It is not
difficult to apply the censors, though it is a bit daunting the first time.
If you need help and you have access to a diabetic educator, they should
show you the first time how to apply the censor; make sure you have the app
downloaded before you go. The censors are very tactile and can easily be
explained.

Once you have the censors you can contact me at:
Kutash-jm at comcast.net and I can send you some written instructions.

I love my freestyle libre.

Jeanette