[Diabetes-Talk] bringing down a1c numbers

Melanie Torrance melanietorrance at icloud.com
Thu Apr 15 14:57:54 UTC 2021

I would recommend that you start with taking your blood sugar two hours after every meal for a few days. This will tell you if what you are eating spikes your blood sugar too high. Once you know how your blood sugar reacts to what you are eating, and you can make adjustments to your diet.
Like Milton said Low carb diet and exercise are proven ways to lower your blood sugar.
In Order to check your blood sugar more frequently, your Dr. will have to write you a prescription for that. If he/she doesn’t do that you will run out of test strips.
Hope this is helpful.
Melanie

Sent from Melanie's i phone

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/diabetes-talk_nfbnet.org/mota1252%40gmail.