[Diabetes-Talk] bringing down a1c numbers

sjryan2 at gmail.com sjryan2 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 15:50:43 UTC 2021

You're Type 2, right? I have never found a single test in the morning helpful in understanding my diabetes. As Melanie says, it would be best to ask your doctor, at least temporarily, to prescribe enough strips to let you test four times per day to give you some idea of what your blood sugar does through the day. It wouldn't hurt, either to talk with a CDE about diet and exercise so you can devise a plan that will help over time.

Sandi