[Diabetes-Talk] bringing down a1c numbers

Dr Denise M Robinson deniserob at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 11:44:26 UTC 2021

Go for walks. They are life-changing as a diabetic and will keep those A1 C levels lower.
Every time you eat a meal go for a walk afterwards. if it’s a beautiful sunny day go for a walk. Take your loved one for a walk. Take yourself for a walk. Take your animal for a walk. Walk, walk, walk.
In time you can get below seven if you walk. in combination with what you eat of course.

Sent from Dr Denise M Robinson