[Diabetes-Talk] re libre 2

gmelconian619 at gmail.com gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 05:44:48 UTC 2021

But  that's   the  case with any of these  sensors. I had the same issues
when I had the dexcom g5  in the past.   But had overlay patchs with the
dexcom as well.
 The only difference with these two senssors is the cost he cost for the
libre 2 is the same as libre 1 at $75 per sensor wher as the dexcom  series
is more hten that plus the transmitter.  Thisis wher mostinsurance will not
cover an expensive product.  So  dexcom need ot get its act together and not
just think thathey can get he most bucks out of he product but bette think
of having better sales. If this keeps up theey will not be the favorable
product with insurance providers and those who have ot pay out of pocket.
Tahs is why the libree sytem is so popular with those who cant geti tcovered
by insurance nd its not tha bado  cover out of ocketcompare ot anything else
out there.