[Diabetes-Talk] re libre 2

gmelconian619 at gmail.com gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 23:47:57 UTC 2021

But that where  type 1 have advantages over er type 2. Not all products are catered towards us. So I will give you a pass this time.but don’t generalize things as they relate to the diabetic world as the type 1 have more better treatment then type 2 when it  comes to any of these sort of products. Type 2 have to fight for everything whether that be new insulins, new cmgs or even any other medications  that will improve their lives compared to  type 1. That is a fact and that was  told to me by my endo who sees both type 1 and type 2 diabetics.