[Diabetes-Talk] oral medications and blood sugar numbers

Sheila sheila.leigland at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 04:38:48 UTC 2021

hello I'm a type II. diabetic and I take two thousand milograms of
metformin I split the doses between morning and evening. I'm finding
that there are times when I get very nausiated but I thought this drug
didn't lower blood sugars to low is this unusial? yesterday, I thought I
was going to be sick on the way home from church and someone gave me a
granola bar and it helped. just trying to find out if this can be a
typical reaction.