[Diabetes-Talk] New Libre

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Sun Dec 19 16:49:30 UTC 2021

I didn't know you could buy this at cosko.
Or anywhere for that matter.
Glad her numbers are better as well.
I have a friend who said that she wouldn't do shots at any time.
She wanted the freedom to eat what ever she wanted and as many plate
fulls as she wanted.
Then if my number goes high, she starts yelling at me,
as I tell her, I don't get upset, just drink water and the numbers go down.
Or for me I go outside and the numbers go down.
As I tell her, the way you are eating your numbers climb as well.
So I don't have to feel guilty at all.
At least I know where they are and that is what matters.
Keep up the swell work.
Dar