[Diabetes-Talk] blood sugar and migraines

Jamie Gurganus jamielgurganus at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 22:42:15 UTC 2021

My blood sugars always run high when I am in a lot of pain especially after a surgery. Arthritis pain, not so much! I remember having a lot of trouble keeping my blood sugars under 200 after my recent shoulder surgery. I’m sure a severe migraine will have a similar effect on your blood sugars.

       Jamie

Jamie Gurganus, Resource Coach

Phone: 515-291-8451

“Be your self. Everyone else is already taken.”  Oscar Wilde