[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcom at the end of a sensor session

doula.jarboe at gmail.com doula.jarboe at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 21:00:39 UTC 2021

Hey All,

     Happy New Year to everyone.  I wanted to find out if this happens to
anyone else?  When I get into the last 24 hours of a sensor, I seem to get
incredibly inaccurate readings.  Sometimes calibrating fixes the problem.
Sometimes I get into the can't calibrate error, and it wanting me to
recalibrate again in a certain amount of time.  Usually if it gets too crazy
I just go to the next sensor.  But am curious if others have had this
experience?  Thanks.

Warmly,

Doula