[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcom at the end of a sensor session

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Sat Jan 9 21:23:40 UTC 2021

Hi Doula. Are you using the G5 or the G6? I had this happen to me with the
G5, but I haven't seen this one with the G6. If I did, I'd probably just
change it as well.
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on
iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407