[Diabetes-Talk] dex com meter readings

gary-melconian gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 23:23:05 UTC 2021

At the end of the day take what your  reading is on your meter and compare
with your cgm.if there  is about a 10% difference you know that things are
in place with one another but if your meter reading and your cgm reading are
off more then 10% then you know that the cgm is inaccurate relateive to your
meter.   Thast I how I was though ot take the information form both and
compare the cgm system are usually of by about 10% and not more then tha
relative to the meter wher the meter is taking blood from your fingers wher
as the cgm is taking interstiutal fluid from your body.