[Diabetes-Talk] introduction

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Mon Jan 11 02:46:38 UTC 2021

Hi Sheila. We have the whole community here. There are plenty of type 2
folks here. And all of us know the uncertainty, the frustration and
everything else that goes along with diabetes in general. I hope you find
this group as helpful as I have. We look forward to sharing your journey
with you and learning from you as well.
Welcome.
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on
iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407