[Diabetes-Talk] meters

Lisa Belville missktlab1217 at frontier.com
Mon Jan 18 18:04:20 UTC 2021

Hi, dotty.

I'm thinking of moving to the Clever Choice HD that was discussed on
here last week.  it's substantially cheaper and the strips are much
cheaper than the ones that work in the prodigy meter.  I live alone, and
don't want to have to bother someone sighted to look at my results
unless I absolutely have to.

My Dad is a VA client, and they only by Accu-Chek meters.  This thing is
amazing and requires a minuscule sample of blood as compared to the
prodigy.  They just sent him a new one that can be connected to a PC and
has Bluetooth capability and can store over 700 results.

Lisa Belville
missktlab1217 at frontier.com