[Diabetes-Talk] Please advise of an insulin pump

Melanie Torrance melanietorrance at icloud.com
Thu Jan 21 13:01:34 UTC 2021

Hope-I use the Tandem pump and it works with Dexcom, but Patricia ie correct; it is NOT accessible for a totally blind person. It is all touch screen. I have limited vision and can operate the pump, but when filling the cartridge I have sighted assistance.
     Lack of accessibility of insulin pumps has been a major concern for this group through the years. A fully accessible pump just does not exist.
Melanie

Sent from Melanie's i phone