[Diabetes-Talk] Please advise of an insulin pump

Patricia Maddix pmaddix at comcast.net
Thu Jan 21 23:59:27 UTC 2021

Tide pool has created an app that will do justice and submitted it for FDA approval just a couple of weeks ago. If approved they plan to launch it first with the Omni pod pump AAnd Dexcom CGM  and I was told by one person at tidepool that they developed the app with accessibility in mind.  TTide pool has also partnered with Medtronic so with time their app should become available with that pump and provide a choice of either using the Dexcom CGM or the Medtronic CGM which at this point doesn’t get great reviews for dependability. Time will tell.
Patricia

Sent from my iPhone