[Diabetes-Talk] Please advise of an insulin pump

gary-melconian gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 23:19:06 UTC 2021

Veronica, I have seen the omnipod being advertised  on the tv lately.now if
we could have a smart app that   could be used in conjunction with it.maybe
through Bluetooth or nfc. That would work  or not , I don't know .  what do
you think as your  a long time  pump user. I would like to get one but do to
the fac that the cost and the fact  that I would have to  always have
someone awround to do  all that  setting up and messing around,  is what has
me concerned. I am type 2 and I mainly do about  3 or so injections a day
and the Trulicity during the  week.