[Diabetes-Talk] Mixed Medical News

Lisa Belville missktlab1217 at frontier.com
Tue Jan 26 21:14:46 UTC 2021

No, Gary, this is exactly the problem.  If you're not testing yourself
every six hours and not relying on insulin to stay alive they don't
think it's bad enough.  It's just common since that if you can monitor
your health with a bit of cost up front it would save money down the
road.  That's basic budgeting to me.  I truly don't get the disconnect.

Lisa Belville
missktlab1217 at frontier.com